Health Care Professionals
Uxor® helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
This topical gel is the only medication on the market with this indication, approved by Health Canada (NPN 80046888) and refering to the classification of sexual disorders in DSM 5.
To know more about the changes in diagnostic criteria of sexual dysfunctions in DSM-5, please consult Waguih William IsHak and Gabriel Tobia’s publication.
Mode of Action
• Benzocaine is an anesthetic that blocks sodium channels and subsequently ascending sensory nerves transmission resulting in temporary numbing of the application site. In the context of penile application, the use of this product results in a delay in ejaculatory latency.
Effect of Therapy
• Increase intra-vaginal ejaculation latency time
• Increase patient and partner sexual satisfaction
• Well tolerated , no systemic adverse events, only few patients reported mild local irritation
Clinical evidence proving Uxor®’s efficacy
The clinical trial study established that Uxor® significantly improves a man’s sexual satisfaction and intra-vaginal ejaculatory latency time.
Uxor® is widely recommended by doctors and healthcare professionals as a simple yet effective, clinically proven low side effect treatment, ideal as a first line of treatment.
Conducted with men ages 20-60 years with PE, and who complained that PE affected their sex life. The clinical trials took place in leading US clinical research centers.
- Longer intravaginal latency time: 93.3% of men
86.7% of men reported improved sexual satisfaction – and this was achieved over multiple uses, indicating that Uxor® works each and every time.
CLINICAL SUMMARY: Uxor® Clinical Result Summary
Clinical Study to assess the Efficacy and Safety of a New Benzocaine 7.5% Gel Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
UXOR® clinical trial no 1
Great risks/benefits balance
Easy solution for your patients
Ideal as 1st line of treatment
Mild and rare adverse events (0,4%)
Well tolerated by female partners and almost no impact on vaginal wall (pH and flora)